Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August fun!!

August has just flown by. We have had so much fun hanging out with family and friends. We were able to have Ryan's sister Nicole come stay with us for a few days before she headed off to college. We had so much fun with Aunt Pickle and Blake and Carter loved having her here.











































Oh how I love my Blake!!














Cute Carter




























Ryan trying to study with the boys on his lap. I thought it was so cute and had to get a picture. Then I had to take the boys so he could really study.















We were able to have Jared, Lacey and Brynlee come stay with us for a couple of days before they had to continue on the road and drive to their new home for Jared to start Med school. We had so much fun while they were here. I was so happy that they were able to be here on my birthday. Here are a few pictures of the kiddos together. They get along so well!!

Brynlee playing with Carter. She was so in love with him. So cute :)














Watching Madagascar or "Gasgar" together. How cute are they????














Eating some string cheese together!!














Yay for swimming!!










































Birthday Day Blowout!! Guess who got to clean this one up????? DADDY!!















Happy Birthday to me!! 25.....I'm an old fart!! Thanks Lacey for making the cake :)














Munchins watching tv up close. Blake refused to put on pants.... He is being potty trained!!!















Bedtime hugs...... They melt my heart!!















I flew to Logan for the weekend to go to Sarah's baby shower. One night we went to the fair and Matthew got a fried twinkie, my mom got fried oreo's and Jill and Doran got a fried coke. The twinkie and oreos were disgusting but the fried coke wasn't too bad.












































I walked in the room to find Blake laying next to Carter playing and talking to him like they were best buddies. I love them!!














Last night Ryan and I walked in to check on Blake and we found him sleeping on the floor. Poor kid fell out of bed and didn't even wake up. This is why there is padding on the floor.

0 comments: