Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mostly Pictures!!

I am so behind in the blogging world and feel so ashamed!! So for this post I am just going to put mostly pictures so you can SEE what we have been up too the past few months. Enjoy!!

Daddy and Carter showing off their RVUCOM attire!! I love this picture!!

















Apparently they both had to sit in the basket...

















Brotherly Love

















Blake's defiance look...

















Happy to not have Blake sitting with him....

















Camping in the front room. Hamburger for dinner...

















The boys....

















Me and my Grandma Orme on the day of Grandpa's funeral. I love her so much!!

















The snow was over 5 feet tall.... EVERYWHERE!!!

















Blake loves helping with Carter....

















My latest sewing project....Apron!!






















Blake pushing Carter on the Car...

















Teething requires sucking on anything he can get in his mouth!!

















So tired but refusing to sleep.... Story of his life right now!!

















How they drive me nuts....Most annoying sound ever....

















Daddy and Blake snuggling on his bed!!

















"I love my crazy, magic, almost automatic, wonderful, beautiful life."

1 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Glad you did an update. Love the pictures!! Your boys are getting so big. LOVE your apron, so cute! I need to update mine it's way behind.