Monday, June 16, 2008

First Timer

Ok, so I never thought I would have one of these but I love reading all of my friends and thought I would give it a go. I am the least crafty and creative person so this could be a challenge and a learning experience at the same time.
So a brief overview of my family...Ryan and I got married on January 5, 2007 in the Las Vegas temple.
It was such a beautiful day. In May of 2007 we found out that I was expecting a baby. We were so happy to be starting our family. Blake Ryan West was born on February 3rd 2008. He was born on the superbowl.




Blake is now 4 1/2 months old and growing so fast.
My family lives in Logan, Utah and Ryan's live in Hawthorne, Nevada. We are still in Las Vegas for a little bit. Ryan is in Organic Chemistry this summer and is planning on applying for medical school at the end of the year. He wants to be a family practice doctor and work in a rural area. We are excited to get this process started even though that means he is studying all the time. I know he can do it though. He is the smartest person I know and I love him so much.
Well, that's all for now because Blake is crying. I hope I can keep up on this and make it not so boring. Talk to you all later.

Heather

3 comments:

Lara said...

Great first post, Heather. If you want to add a picture with your post, go to the top of your post next to the bold and italic buttons (its one of those weird pictures things, if you hold the cursor there for a second it will tell you what all the little pictures mean). I hope that helps. I am still learning too. I am excited to see you and Blake tonight!!

Mike and Sarah Orme said...

YAY... Im excited you finally have a blog. Im not involved enough in the West family. Im such a nosy in law.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited u have started a blog. Great first post.