Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My baby is 7 months old!!

I can't believe how time flies. My little Blakster is 7 months old today. He is growing up so fast

and I can't believe how much he amazes me every day. He learns so quickly and does something new every time I look at him. These past few weeks Blake has not been feeling well and has had a temperature and a cold. It is so sad to see him not feeling well. He is finally starting to get better and I caught a few pictures of him tonight while he was in a good mood.
In this past month Blake has
1. Gotten his first tooth on the bottom.
2. Started to try to crawl forward which only makes him scoot backwards ( he gets so frustrated when he moves away from something he is trying to get closer to.)
3. He has started to be able to sit up by himself for a few seconds before getting excited or seeing a toy and plunging for it resulting in him face diving onto the carpet.
4. Started eating big boy food. (if that's what you call puree'd fruits and veggies.)
5. Started spitting out big boy food when mom is not looking thinking it's funny.
6. Even though we know he doesn't know what he is saying he says DA, DA, DA, DA. We tell ourselves he is calling his dad.
7. Started drinking juice through a sippy cup which he loves doing.
8. He moved into his own room and is now giving me about 12 hours of sleep with only a 15 feeding in between.
9. He has continues to wrap his mom and dad around his little finger.
10. He continues to amaze us all the time.
Here are some pictures that I got tonight of our little boy being a boy. Hope you enjoy. There are a lot of pictures.







1 comments:

Lara said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is so adorable - his smile just makes me melt!