Monday, September 29, 2008

My little brother is all grown up!!!

Last weekend my little brother went on his first date to the Homecoming dance. I'm not doing this post to embarrass him, but I just wanted to say that I can't believe that he is already 16 and starting to date and drive. Matthew has grown up so much in the past few years. It seems that everytime that I see him he is about a inch taller. He passed me up when he was like 12 or 13 years old. My family lives in Utah and I wish I could have been there for this event. He is such a good looking kid and so down to earth and I know that he is going to be such a gentleman to the girls that he dates. This is because growing up that is all we saw our dad be to our mom. My dad treats my mom like a princess and it definately rubbed off of Michael and I'm sure matthew. Growing up I wanted to marry someone that treats me as well as my dad treats my mom and I definately hit the jackpot with Ryan. Anyway, I just want to tell Matthew how proud of him I am and what a great kid he is. Here are a few pictures he send me from his date. I love you Matthew.

3 comments:

Mike and Sarah Orme said...

Thats CRAZY!!! haha... he will be quite the heartbreaker, well all you ormes are. Such good looking people. lol...Please move to Salt Lake for med school!!!

Lara said...

He has sure grown a lot since I have known him. Sarah, I am sorry, but they have to stay here for Med school - I don't know what I would do without them...I am not sure what I am going to do next year without them! :(

Damien Stepick said...

WOW... he is growing up isn't he!