Monday, November 3, 2008

Blake's First Halloween!!

So I am going to combine a few posts here since I am behind and write about trunk or treat and Halloween. Last Wednesday we did trunk or treat with our ward and it was so much fun. Blake dressed up as a monkey and he was so stinkin cute. We went with our friends Colter and Chris and their little 1 month old who dressed as a skeleton. He was so adorable. When we got to the church we saw some of our friends Brian and Julie Noorda and they had their little girl dressed as a monkey also. I got the brilliant idea to get some pictures of the two together. They were so cute. Here are some pictures of the two of them together. Tayla is about 2 months younger than Blake.

















My mom, grandma and sister came down the weekend before Halloween and got to see Blake in his costume. Here are some pictures of Jill with Blake.




























For Halloween Ryan, Blake and I were able to go to Hawthorne to spend time with his family and go trick or treating. It was so much fun to see them and Brandon had a blast trick or treating with Blake.














Halloween day we were able to carve a bunch of pumpkins that they had grown in their garden. They turned out really good. I made one that said West '08 and another that said Blake. It was so much fun.














Then it was time for trick or treating. In Hawthorne, trick or treating is only from 6 to 8 o'clock. We walked for a full two hours. For the most part I held Blake and went up to the doors with him. After awhile my arms were killing me and I had to put him in the stroller. It was so much fun and everyone loved Blake.














The next day was so windy in Hawthorne. Brandon took his tent outside and we played in it for a while and got some cute pictures of Blake in the tent.




























Here is one more picture that we got before we left to come home.















We had so much fun this past weekend and Blake had a great Halloween. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

2 comments:

Julie N said...

Blake is such a cutie :) I love your new layout!

Janssen said...

How adorable!