Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update!!

This past week has been kinda slow going for us. On Monday Ryan left at 4:30 in the morning after not sleeping at all that night to go to Parker, CO for a interview for medical school. He said everything went well and we will find out on Monday if he has benn accepted. I am so proud of him for all that he has been doing to get to this point. He works so hard and is going to be a great doctor. He returned home that same night at 11 p.m. It was definately a long day for him.

The next few days we just kind of relaxed at home. On Tuesday night the temperature had finally come down a little bit so we decided to take Blake to the park and lay on the grass so he could play around. We had a lot of fun there but only stayed for about a half hour because it got dark very fast and I am not so fond of going to parks at night anymore after being mugged a year and a half ago but that is another story. Blake loves to crawl around and try to eat the grass before Ryan and I can get to him and take it away. This week I have started to de-junk our apartment so I can start to pack for our move. We are getting pretty excited for the next few months even though they are going to be action packed. In two weeks we are flying to Logan for Thanksgiving with my family. Then two weeks after that on December 16th Ryan will graduate from UNLV. The day after he graduates we are going to have our moving truck ready to go and my parents are so wonderful that they are going to drive that trailer back to Logan for Ryan and I. That same day we will be leaving to drive up to Hawthorne to spend some time and Christmas with Ryan's family. We will be in Hawthorne for a couple of weeks and then drive to Logan for New Years. We are going to be in Logan for about 8 months and then we will be off to Med school in August.
We are excited for the changes that are coming up in the next few years and I know that they are going to make us grow closer as a family and a couple. This is a very exciting time in our lives and I welcome the challenges and know that they will only make us stronger. I will continue to update everyone what is going on but for now we will just try to do our best

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ah! Heather life sounds exciting for ya! :) enjoy logan! I love it up there!

Carolyn and Mark said...

I wish Ryan luck and hope he gets accepted, that will be great! We will miss you but I understand you have to do what you have to do. If you need any help packing or anything, let me know. I know how hard it is packing with a baby, been there, done that.