Tuesday, November 18, 2008

He Did It!!

I just have to say how much I love my husband and appreciate everything he does for our little family. I am so proud of him. Yesterday afternoon we got the call that we have been waiting for. Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Parker Colorado called and officially accepted Ryan into their Medical School. We are so excited. It is hard to plan your future when you arn't sure what is going to happen but we have a pretty good idea now. Ryan has been working and studying so hard and he definately deserves this. Ryan will be such an amazing doctor because I know how much he loves and cares for every person he meets. He makes me such a better person by just being around him and I know that he will make a huge impact in this world.

It will be hard and I'm sure difficult to move away from Vegas to a place where we know no one and where we have never been before but I believe this change will be good for us. We will continue to build our family and do the best we can in Parker. I am sure there are friends and people that we will meet that will be a big part of our new lives and we will never forget the people here that have been in our lives. I am excited for this new chapter in our lives and for what new challenges it will bring. Thank you to everyone who has been keeping us in their thoughts and prayers because they have definately paid off. We love you all and will always love Vegas because this is where we met,got married, and had our beautiful baby boy. We will be moving from Vegas on December 17th. I would love to get together with anyone before we leave. Again CONGRATS TO RYAN. YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!

6 comments:

Stacia said...

Congratulations! That is great!! Good luck with everything! It's a long road hopefully worth it! I'm really excited for you guys! and yeah for blos so we can still see how it's going even when you move!

Lara said...

Congratulaions!! Sorry I haven't called or anything lately - but I am sure you know that we have been sick. Yuck! Well, Landon is sick now, so I am thinking we probably won't be able to get together to do anything before you leave. Unless we both get babysitters and have it just be the four of us. We could go out to dinner or something if you wanted. Let me know if you are interested. We are so excited for you, but so so sad for us! We love you guys so much and will really miss you. Also, I can't believe how much Blakey has grown! I am excited for him to enjoy his first Christmas with your whole family. Let me know if you and Ryan would like to go out.

Karalee said...

Ryan Congratulations! That is amazing news. And Heather Congrats to you. I admire you for being such a loving, supportive wife. What an exciting new adventure.

Amber said...

Congrats Cuz! That is awesome you are brilliant!

Janssen said...

Congratulations!!! Very exciting new! It is scary to move somewhere new and strange, but it's also so so worth it. You'll love it!

Melissa said...

Hey! You're going to LOVE Colorado! Parker is just on the other side of town from where I grew up and it's a beautiful area! If you need anything I'm sure my family can help you out!!